Saturday, February 24, 2007

A few more pics...



OK, so these photos are a little random I admit, but I just wanted to upload as many as I could while I am at the internet cafe, so consider them as three photos that happened to fall out of the album by chance...

First is the wedding of the daughter of my colleague, Madam Azara. The bride is the one in the huge head gear! Also there were Catherine and our colleague Baraka. It is the only first Muslim wedding I've been to and it seemed kind of casual... loads of guests kept coming and going all day and ate some food, then you go to greet the bride.. some people happen to be dancing.. and that seemed to be it!

Next is Asia sewing some clothes for her nephews and nieces, with Ifatu looking at her (Ifatu is my favourite of our neighbourhood kids!)

Last is a pic of m former colleagues at RAINS dancing... this wasn't something that happened all the time, but it was that sort of office. The only problem was not being dragged up so the can laugh at how bad white people are at dancing!!

No comments: